Spin Dynamics Forum
SpinDynamica support => Updates and Messages => Topic started by: MalcolmHLevitt on January 28, 2015, 04:48:30 PM
- New routine Secularize secularizes operators and superoperators with respect to a general Hamiltonian, with an abbreviated syntax for Zeeman secularization.
- A Signal object may now be multiplied directly by an complex number, for example to implement phase correction.
- A new option DigitalFrequencyResolution for Signal1D provides more clarity and flexibility in the handling of time and frequency-domain signals. This is described in the enhanced documentation accompanying this release.
- Some important bug fixes.
- extended documentation files now include a section on Signal.
Download here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7vbgpq44w8qm3fh/AACayEeEMhTK6qwJWpoCAidxa?dl=0