This is a collection of textbook formulas.
- Exchange coupling estimation from a pair of DFT logs using Yamaguchi equation.
- Energy levels and their populations for a single spin
- Redfield rates for CSA relaxation.
- Redfield theory expressions for CSA-DD-CSA rates relevant to TROSY effect.
- Redfield theory expressions for dipolar relaxation and cross-relaxation rates.
- Redfield theory expressions for hyperfine relaxation and cross-relaxation rates.
- Redfield rates for quadrupolar relaxation
- Rotational correlation time estimate for CSA dominated longitudinal relaxation.
- Rotational correlation time estimate for CSA dominated transverse relaxation.
- Second order shift due to strong quadrupolar interaction.
Version 2.7, authors: Ilya Kuprov