Search found 3 matches

by blahutj
Tue Nov 12, 2024 10:34 am
Forum: Spinach support
Topic: Compatibility with Weblab
Replies: 1
Views: 41665

Compatibility with Weblab

Hi, because of some back compatibility test I was forced to compare static 2H spectra simulation between spinach and Weblab. I have a suspicious that there is a miss-compatibility in script weblab2nqi for 4 and 6 sites. https://weblab2.mpip-mainz.mpg.de/weblab71/html/wlHelp_ec.html?day=11&wpid=4...
by blahutj
Mon Oct 14, 2024 6:03 am
Forum: Spinach support
Topic: reliableconnections
Replies: 3
Views: 80158

Re: reliableconnections

*Feeling happy that it was not my fault, for once...* :-]
by blahutj
Thu Oct 10, 2024 9:43 am
Forum: Spinach support
Topic: reliableconnections
Replies: 3
Views: 80158

reliableconnections

Dear Spinach team I just wanted to test the Spinach 2.9 using bright new Matlab 2024b and get following error for the create.m script: Error using pctconfig>iArgCheck (line 105) Unrecognized parameter: reliableconnections. Error in pctconfig (line 61) [params, values] = iArgCheck(params, values, sto...