Search found 2 matches

by dar_06
Tue Feb 10, 2026 12:00 pm
Forum: Spinach support
Topic: n_el in hfc2pms.m script
Replies: 2
Views: 100534

Re: n_el in hfc2pms.m script

Thank you for looking into it. I will try to look more closely then on the scripts. I find understanding electronic structure fascinating, but when it comes it magnetism, I am not sure how the community navigates through so many differences in unit systems, conventions and notations. On top of which...
by dar_06
Thu Feb 05, 2026 11:07 am
Forum: Spinach support
Topic: n_el in hfc2pms.m script
Replies: 2
Views: 100534

n_el in hfc2pms.m script

Dear Support Foum, der Prof Kuprov I have a naive question regarding the hfc2pms script and the related one hfc2pcs. I am faily new to paramagnetic NMR calculations, so if the question is trivial, please excuse it. I am calculating the paramagnetic NMR shifts of an iron molecule (S=1) which has a fa...