Resources mentioned in the Global NMR Discussion Meetings lecture

Topics related to Spinach package
Post Reply
lbec
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:16 am

Resources mentioned in the Global NMR Discussion Meetings lecture

Post by lbec »

Hi,

I am re-watching the Global NMR Discussion Meetings lecture on 'Practicalities of SPINACH' from August 2021. In there, a Dropbox link is mentioned with further resources and tutorials about Spinach. As the link is inactive by now, I was wondering if you could share the resources again, please?
kuprov
Posts: 201
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:26 pm

Re: Resources mentioned in the Global NMR Discussion Meetings lecture

Post by kuprov »

Well, there's the documentation Wiki of course. And the example set supplied with Spinach. I have enclosed the materials from that tutorial with this message.
Attachments
tutorial_paper.pdf
(1.14 MiB) Downloaded 9135 times
spinach_lecture.pdf
(3.52 MiB) Downloaded 9453 times
nmr_solids.pdf
(226.31 KiB) Downloaded 8551 times
nmr_liquids.pdf
(352.5 KiB) Downloaded 8531 times
lbec
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:16 am

Re: Resources mentioned in the Global NMR Discussion Meetings lecture

Post by lbec »

Great, thank you!
Post Reply