From Spinach Documentation Wiki
This is a collection of textbook formulas.
- energy levels and their populations for a single spin
- Redfield rates for quadrupolar relaxation
- Redfield rates for CSA relaxation.
- Redfield theory expressions for CSA-DD-CSA rates relevant to TROSY effect.
- Redfield theory expressions for dipolar relaxation and cross-relaxation rates.
- rotational correlation time estimate for CSA dominated longitudinal relaxation.
- rotational correlation time estimate for CSA dominated transverse relaxation.
- second order shift due to strong quadrupolar interaction.